At Grace Church we believe that it’s important to offer opportunities to grow in understanding and living the Christian faith so that all can be prepared to serve God and build one another up.
• We collect nonperishable food items for the local Lift Up food pantry.
• Every other month, we serve a meal at the Extended Table soup kitchen in Glenwood Springs.
• Operation Christmas Child: Each year, we provide shoeboxes filled with gifts for children worldwide through Samaritan’s Purse, and international Christian relief organization.
• Hosting special events and community activities.
• Prayer Team at 9:00 a.m. on Sundays just prior to worship.
• Women’s Bible Study with a choice of two weekly sessions: Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. or Fridays at 9:00 a.m. Studies include Biblical and topical spiritual development and discussion.
• Worship Team rehearsal on Thursdays at 7:00 p.m.
• Other service opportunities within the church: mercy ministries, cleaning, grounds maintenance, Sunday nursery, children’s and youth church, and hospitality.
• “Parents Night Out” with babysitting and activities so that parents of young children can enjoy an evening out.
• Special large group gatherings for food, fun, fellowship, and growth.